by Ai Willis
Serves : 6
• 18 vegan biscuits
• 1 can of Nature's Charm coconut custard
• 1 can of Nature's Charm coconut whipping cream (chilled overnight)
• 4 bananas
• 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1. Pour the chilled whipping cream in a large bowl (freeze the bowl for best results) and whip. Once it's creamy,
add your favourite sweetener and continue to whip until stiff peaks form.
2. Slice the bananas and toss them in some lemon juice to stop them from browning.
3. In a jar, add a tablespoon of coconut custard followed by a tablespoon of whipping cream. Add a layer of lightly crushed biscuits (I used 1 1/2 biscuit per layer) and a layer of sliced bananas.
4. Repeat the layers one more time – custard, whipping cream, wafers, banana. Top with a final layer of custard, a dollop of whipping cream, and garnish with a whole wafer and a slice of banana.
5. Repeat with the other jars.