top of page
by Meiyee Chee
• 1 can 320g Nature’s Charm
Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
• 2 cups dark chocolate
• 3/4 cup hazelnut
1. Lightly grease baking pan. Line it with parchment paper, allowing
the excess paper to overhang the sides, set aside.
2. In a sauce pan combine the condensed coconut milk and chocolate.
Stir it all together over medium high heat.
3. Bring it to a boil while you continue stirring. Stir frequently, until
the chocolate has melted and the mixture is completely smooth,
remove from heat.
4. Stir in hazelnut until combined.
5. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
6. Let fudge set in fridge for 4 hrs or overnight.
Remove fudge from fridge slice and enjoy.
bottom of page